Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nearly 1 am, but here's a post

this was for my mum's bday. she loves colin firth, and she loves cats. so i made the derpiest cat ever and stuck it in a rather grumpy mister darcy's arms.
acrylic scribbling. my reference was a ginger. not that that's important. but,.... yeah.
another zombie pin up nazi. may be a few more yet before we settle on a design/idea.

Hope all's well! I hope to keep arting, I'm slooowly catching up with a mountain of comissions... and i keep adding more.

Spent the weekend around old cars and great friends, and am realllly considering learning pinstriping. I'll be painting a pinup girl on my boyfriend's motorcycle soon, and depending how that goes, I might just jump into this auto painting biz.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments:

Post a Comment