Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'll shoot your hat as many times as I wanna

5 minute acrylic doodles make me happy.
watching too many clint eastwood movies... :D

Hello darlings. It's been a wild ride, and it looks like a few curves ahead. All good. I mean, curves are awesome, right?That's my cowboy mural. There was an AK47 painted on the floor, too.
There's Greg's awesome mural.



Anyways, we had The Gun Show. Man, I can't tell you how amazed I am that it happened, and how incredibly happy and grateful I am with its success. I pulled that show together in a week, and would never have been able to do it without the help and support of my friends. Special thanks to Greg Caggiano, who helped me set it all up in his studio space, and Brett Seamans n Lucy Lott for helping me get the ball rollin'. Thanks to everyone who gave me work to show, INCLUDING my professors <3

In other news, looks like I'm stayin in Rochester. Good people, good art scene, and I'll probably be sharing studio space in the Hungerford with the previously mentioned Greg and others. If all works out, we'll be trying to do a show like the Gun Show every month.

I'm happy about it. I love my friends here. I'm looking forward to a summer of painting and good music.

Tomorrow- going to Toronto to see Rammstein for the third effing time. Yeaah.
Then pulling things together for the honors show, class, a commission from the barn I ride at (i helped pull a horse's tooth out... gnarly) and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment