Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spacey



hiya guys. I'm goin' on 3 hours of sleep here. Then I ran into a guy whilst ice skating and he fell on top of me. I cracked my skull on the ice. So... maybe that's why all these things are so wonky right now.

I don't really know where the astroape came from but I like him.
I think I"m going to try colouring the original linework digitally as well for kicks.
Last piece there was for our in class sketchbook assignment- about a pop culture misconception where this person thought Flash Gordon and The Flash were one and the same. Well, Ming the Merciless is rather confused by this guy...

All ink and watercolour.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with the blog labels you have going on right now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm. there's an ill... Ming the Merciless Monkey.

    ReplyDelete