Monday, August 16, 2010

Glimmer of hope start



I watched "there will be blood" for the first time yesterday with a friend who loves cinematography and symbolism as much if not more than me. and was inspired by the ever so sexy daniel day lewis.
I have a friend moving across the country to a place he's never been. He's all gloomy. Well, he shouldn't be. It's gonna be alright.

Lots of us are moving onto our next stage or a new year.

Or all this is sappy b.s. and i just really like moustaches.

I'll get back to work on the fiery voodoo lady in a bit, I just needed something a little less... intense for a couple days.

just started this.

thank yew, j.g. and j.g. both these guys have made me feel like this sweeper guy in their own ways... there's blue sky (there will be when i colour it i swear!) and all's gonna be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment