Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Puddle monsters and portraits


A couple quick acrylic portraits to blow off some stress. Steve mcCurry photos, obvs. Full view 'em, they look better bigger.
Today I was in a very early morning class and had trudged in through a rather monumental amount of snow.
As I sat there, trying desperately to feign alertness, I realized that my snowboots had dripped a rather sizable puddle onto the floor.
A puddle that looked all funny. So I drew the puddle. And the puddle turned into that guy up there.
He totally was throwing up the horns, man.
and then i watercoloured it. woooo.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' them acrylic portraits. Good stuff in Reporter lately too! Sargeant Gleason I particularly liked.

    ReplyDelete